The Dive Shop’s Scuba Rangers program is one of the world’s best-developed scuba and snorkeling programs for children. Diving school designed for children aged 8 to 12, Scuba Rangers classes are safe, taught only by instructors specifically trained in the Rangers program, and will introduce your child to the wonders of the water in a gentle, multi-faceted manner.
The SCUBA RANGERS Philosophy
To keep it simple and fun, we have designed the SCUBA RANGERS Star, which defines the five points of a successful SCUBA RANGER:
- Proper Knowledge: Rangers must learn the rules of responsible diving.
- Proper Skills: Rangers must learn and practice basic scuba skills.
- Proper Equipment: Rangers must learn to use basic scuba equipment, and should own snorkeling equipment, and properly maintain and care for all equipment.
- Proper Experience: Rangers should maintain diving proficiency, dive within their limits, and continue to learn more about scuba and water exploration.
- Training: Scuba Rangers begin out of the water, focusing on becoming comfortable with the idea of diving, and learning about breathing, helping peers, and becoming familiar with equipment.
Call to sign up today 727-442-9931